With the appointment of IT and business services provider Agilisys to Wandsworth Borough Council’s framework agreement for a single sign on customer portal launched today, local authorities across London now have a new way to procure the Agilisys Digital platform.
Appointment to the 4-year framework means buyers have assurance that Agilisys Digital platform has met a wide range of criteria including customer satisfaction and value for money, reducing any further procurement time to a 2-4 week mini-tender process. Therefore within a month of beginning the process, London authorities could contract with Agilisys to implement and benefit from the extensive features Agilisys Digital offers, including:
- Personalised MyAccount portal, with secure, single sign on access for customers to all relevant transactional systems, with up-to-date information, as well as local information of interest (e.g., my schools, my councillors)
- Customisable look and feel, seamlessly integrated within the council’s own website
- Multi-channel and multi-device access, ensuring citizens have a consistent experience online, through mobile device, or on the phone
- Integration with – or replacement of – a council’s CRM system, providing extensive management reporting for the council, providing valuable anonymised insights, contributing to continuous improvement of both system and service delivery
- Available either as cloud-based ‘Software-as-a-Service’, or hosted locally on a council’s own infrastructure
According to Agilisys Digital Managing Partner Tim Pitts: “We’re delighted to be appointed to this new framework, and look forward to working with Wandsworth and other London authorities to encourage its use as a simple way for councils to select a pre-approved single-sign on customer portal and meet the challenges of the digital-by-default agenda. The Agilisys Digital platform is already delivering significant benefits for several local authorities not only in London but across the UK, and we welcome the opportunity to share our innovative product and associated best practice further through this framework.”
Agilisys has unveiled its Community Cloud solution to address the needs of public sector organisations on their journey to the cloud.
Investment in high-speed internet, digital citizen passports and open source software all promised
Public service transformation company has named in the Top 50 list after just over a year of employee ownership
North Somerset Council named one of the top ten councils for customer satisfaction