Following the success of last year’s Digital Leaders 50, we are happy to announce that the Digital Leaders 100 Awards will recognise the top 100 individuals, organisations, and products making a difference in the world of citizen-facing digital services.
Winners will be announced at a gala dinner in July at a prestigious central London venue, to be unveiled soon.
We have great opportunities for category sponsors as well as overall event sponsors. Categories include Elected Member, Local Government Official, Start-up and Education product or service, amongst others.
Headline sponsorship will allow you to ensure your organisation receives maximum exposure among a targeted audience, via top-line brand positioning across all media channels in connection with Digital Leaders 100.
- Table for 10 at the event
- Senior representative to join the overall Judging Panel
- Opportunity for senior representative to present the Overall Winner award at the event
- Your company logo and link on the DL100 page at Digital by Default News, positioned as a Headline Event Sponsor
- Your company logo and link on the event page at Digital Leaders website, positioned as a Headline Event Sponsor
- Company profile on Digital by Default News
- 6 company announcements published on Digital by Default News portal
Category sponsorship will allow you to engage with industry leaders, in print, online and face to face while positioning your organisation as a thought leader in your category of choice (10 slots available) and sharing best practice throughout.
- Table for 10 people at the event
- Chance to nominate an organisation or individual to be included in your category
- Opportunity for a company representative to present the category award at the event
- Your company logo and link on the DL100 page at Digital by Default News
- Watch the video below to see what sponsors from last year’s event, including Sopra Group, Siteimprove and Agilisys, had to say about the awards.
Watch the video below to see what sponsors from last year’s event, including Sopra Group, Siteimprove and Agilisys, had to say about the awards.
To discuss how your company can get involved, contact James Duncan at:
t: +44 (0) 208 0809 377
Agilisys has unveiled its Community Cloud solution to address the needs of public sector organisations on their journey to the cloud.
Investment in high-speed internet, digital citizen passports and open source software all promised
Public service transformation company has named in the Top 50 list after just over a year of employee ownership
North Somerset Council named one of the top ten councils for customer satisfaction