Agilisys has been confirmed as a supplier on the Government Procurement Service G-Cloud 5 framework. This expands the company’s already strong presence in the CloudStore, adding new products, including the Agilisys Connect platform which provides local authorities with a best of breed, fully personalised website that is designed for all devices, to the list of offerings available to the public sector through this easy-to-use procurement path.
Agilisys was successful in all lots bid for, and as such will now provide the following products and services through the CloudStore:
- Agilisys Revenue Collection, (ARC) a unique approach to debt recovery which results in an improvement in both in-year and aged-debt levels for councils and provides a better experience for citizens;
- Agilisys Engage, a unique and powerful software tool which dynamically delivers personalised website content and user experience to every visitor, based on their individual profile, behaviour and requirements.
- Agilisys Digital, an easy-to-implement platform allowing public services providers – including an ever growing number of local authorities – to digitally enable all core transactional services simply and cost-effectively, improving the citizen experience and creating significant efficiencies.
- Agilisys Connect, a new platform which provides local authorities and additional public services providers with a best of breed, fully personalised website that is designed for all devices, can seamlessly integrate with Agilisys Digital Platform transactions, and comes complete with a digital behavioural toolkit including web-chat to encourage self-service of content and transactions.
- Adult Social Care Self-Service Platform Implementation Support – new for G-Cloud 5, this offers dynamic implementation services for adult social care self-service platform, including additional support for the Quickheart platform;
- Agilisys Cloud Services, including virtual desktop integration, end-point management, and mobile device management, as well Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) for computing and storage and cloud readiness assessment.
Agilisys CEO Steven Beard said: “We are delighted to expand our offerings on the CloudStore through this appointment to the G-Cloud 5 framework. It is fantastic to see the growing list of Agilisys’ innovative products and services made available through this straightforward buying process.
From the very beginning we have supported G-Cloud’s mission to significantly reduce the costs of procurement, at the same enabling greater flexibility and reduced procurement timescales for the public sector. With the framework now well established it is fantastic that many of our local authority customers are procuring via Cloudstore.”
Machine situational awareness software to continuously monitor and evaluate potential threats
Free webinar offers public sector organisations across the UK unique insight into how one local authority is responding to the growing demand for health and social care services.
Report suggests Scotland’s cities could improve significantly on the way they use technology and innovation to drive growth