On 23rd April, the ‘Engaging Digital Comms Conference’ will take place at the Museum of London Docklands, London.
This one-day, industry-led event is for charities, nonprofits and public sector organisations looking to increase the impact and ROI of their digital communications.
The conference will cover the following topics:
- We’re Going Viral! Monetise the power of the crowd tastefully and tactfully whilst avoiding any backlash or negative PR. Find out about Stephen’s Story and #nomakeupselfie from Teenage Cancer Trust and Cancer Research.
- Social Media Unleashed: Maximise and measure the reach, impact and ROI of your social media activities
- Emotionally-Motivating, Engaging Content? Create compelling content to spread your campaign messages and win hearts and minds consistently
- User-Centric Websites: Cut through online and generate greater levels of engagement and revenue
- Formulating Digital Strategies On A Budget: Develop and implement powerful and effective digital communication strategies – on a shoestring budget!
- Proving Value, Impact & Returns: Measuring and evaluating the impact of your digital activities on the organisation’s overall objectives and bottom line
- Enhance The Online User Journey: Increase your online presence, enhance the user experience and maximise conversions
- Maximising The Impact Of Your Email Strategies: Winning design and content to give the private sector a run for their money!
- Harnessing The Power Of Video: Engage and inspire your audiences without breaking the bank
- Multi-Channel Integration In Practice: Implementing high-impact, multi-channel campaigns for optimum ROI
Click here for more information and to register.
Agilisys presentation to Civil Service Live discusses the power of the digital workforce and how operational transformation can be acheived
The hotly-anticipated London leg of Civil Service Live opens for business tomorrow (12 July) at the Queen Elizabeth II Centre
The head of the Department for Work and Pensions’ technology division has called upon innovators to help deliver their technology vision
The Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, has outlined his plans to act as ‘champion for London’s tech sector’.