Here’s a breakdown of their technology policies for public services:
- Give NHS patients access to their electronic records
- Move more government services online
- Improve data transparency
- Vision for ‘digital government’ to make data sharing between online services easier
- Improve data transparency with an ‘open data by default’ policy
- Freedom of Information (FoI) laws to extend to private firms running public services
- Pursue and extend ‘digital by default’ policy
- GPs to use Skype for patient appointments
- Public service providers to implement highest standard of data protection
- Give people access to data businesses have on them
- Will impose a moratorium on the creation of new government databases without Parliamentary authority.
The Green Party
- Stop the commercialisation of public data
- Return work capability assessments to GPs
- Overhaul the work capability assessment
- Boost standard of IT within NHS to improve speed and quality of patient care
- Opposed to Universal Credit until a review has been held and access does not require the Internet or IT skills.
Agilisys has unveiled its Community Cloud solution to address the needs of public sector organisations on their journey to the cloud.
Investment in high-speed internet, digital citizen passports and open source software all promised
Public service transformation company has named in the Top 50 list after just over a year of employee ownership
North Somerset Council named one of the top ten councils for customer satisfaction