On Thursday 4th August, Government Knowledge is holding a one-day course to provide an introduction to online PR and use of social media marketing for your organisation.
This course is for all those who want to set up social media networks, who want to maximise their organisation social media activities or who want to integrate social media within their existing marketing activities.
By attending this course, delegates will:
- Learn techniques to monitor positive and negative brand perception
- Understand how to utilise tools such as facebook, linkedin, twitter to grow their marketing and their organisation / business
- Explore ways to grow their organisation’s online influence and reputation
- Discuss new ways to create new followers/clients
- Learn to build PR and social media strategies
Click here to register.
Agilisys presentation to Civil Service Live discusses the power of the digital workforce and how operational transformation can be acheived
The hotly-anticipated London leg of Civil Service Live opens for business tomorrow (12 July) at the Queen Elizabeth II Centre
The head of the Department for Work and Pensions’ technology division has called upon innovators to help deliver their technology vision
The Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, has outlined his plans to act as ‘champion for London’s tech sector’.