Scorebuddy helps you make better decisions thanks to its quality scoring system.
Scorebuddy helps you make better decisions thanks to its quality scoring system. Thanks to ScoreBuddy, your organization can:
- Easily score the quality of customer service interactions being delivered by call center agents across multiple channels
- Use the scores to improve the performance of call center agents, teams and supervisors by drilling into the data to carry out root-cause analysis
You’re only as good as your data
Scorebuddy helps you make better decisions.
- Design your dream scorecard: Create the scorecard you want from scratch with Scorebuddy’s intuitive form builder. Set up as many different scorecards as you like to evaluate phone calls, emails, IM threads, social media responses, complaint handling … whatever interactions you need to monitor.
- Same time and get better data: You’ve created your scorecards, now it’s time to see how your team is doing. It couldn’t be easier to score your agents, and you’ll instantly see critical fail notifications.
- Empower your agents: With Scorebuddy, agents get their own dashboards showing their quality scores and giving them the facility to self-score. Watch as they up their game before you’ve even had a performance review, empowered by the metrics and the trust you’ve placed in them.
- Make better decisions: Dig deep into your call center’s quality scores to carry out root-cause analysis, identify common pitfalls, broken processes and training gaps, or catch people doing a good job! Scorebuddy’s powerful analytics tool allows users to report in 27 ways at the click of a button.
- Get on top of compliance: It’s important to have a compliance system in place to protect customers, agents and the organization. Scorebuddy’s compliance report automatically tracks compliance performance and highlights failures as they happen. Relax in the knowledge that you can show auditors how you are monitoring and dealing with compliance breaches.
- Eliminate Inconsistencies: Some supervisors score harder than others, which can lead to wide variations in quality scores. Scorebuddy has a built-in calibration feature which pulls out the variances between the scores of multiple evaluators of the same interaction. It points up where calibration sessions or further training is needed so that you get consistency in scoring.
There is no related news